Check out these seven top tips for getting a slim and healthy body—without starving! These tips are excerpted from https://hideoushealthhabits.com/7-top-tips-for-a-slim-healthy-body-without-starving.
You can download a free copy of the ebook Healthy Body Healthy Brain: How to Gain Optimal Health for Optimal Brain Function by Marlene A. Hibbard at the website above.
1. Keep a food diary. Keep track of everything you eat. Then you can understand where you can cut back.
2. Eat less meat and more veggies. Veggies have fewer calories and lots of nutrition.
3. Don’t diet. Make small changes that you can stick with.
4. Watch the booze. Booze has lots of calories. Plus booze can harm your brain function.
5. Don’t skip meals. Skipping meals leads to binge eating later.
6. Use smaller plates. Smaller plates make it easier for you to cut down portions when you eat.
7. Fat isn’t bad. Don’t avoid fats. Healthy fats for breakfast feed the brain for the entire day.