Here are a few key FAQs answering common exercise questions, especially for people over the age of 50 who are new to exercise.
- Will working out make me bulky? Lifting a few weights will NOT make you bulky! It takes a lot of time and effort to get that bulky look. Working out 3-5 times a week won’t get you there.
- How much time will it take? I suggest working out 3-5 times a week, about 30-45 minutes each time. There are, of course, always variations of this.
- Is it easier to get injured at an older age? The older you get, the easier it is to get injured, that’s just nature. But the fitter and healthier you are, the less likely it will be to get injured.
- Where can I do my workouts? The workouts here are designed to do anywhere. At home or in a gym. I, personally, work out at home, I just like it better that way.
- What kind of equipment do I need? Keep things simple. Mostly body weight, a couple of dumbbells, and maybe a set of resistance bands. Can you get more? Sure! Do you need more? Nope.
- Will I have to go on a diet? If you really want to change the way you look, your diet has a LOT to do with it. I don’t recommend going on a diet. Instead, change your diet habits!
- Do I need to talk to my Doctor? YES, talk to your doctor before starting ANY kind of workout program!
Check out http://www.topfitnessstrategies.com for more exercise FAQs.
Will working out make me bulky? Lifting a few weights will NOT make you bulky! It takes a lot of time and effort to get that bulky look. Working out 3-5 times a week won’t get you there. #WorkingOut #ExerciseFAQs
Please share if you love this post . . .