Here is a wonderful list of 50 ways to practice good self-care. Do something every day to pamper yourself, to be good to yourself, to take care of yourself.
1. Have a mini declutter session.
2. Watch your favorite movie. For the 20th time.
3. Take a long bath.
4. Burn your favorite candle.
5. Jump on your bed. Like when you did when you were little.
6. Turn off your phone for a few hours.
7. Meditate (you can start right here).
8. Have a mini pamper session.
9. As soon as you come home from work, throw your favorite jammies in a dryer for a few minutes so they’re nice and warm. Put them on to get cozy.
10. Go for a run or a long walk.
11. Write yourself a love letter.
12. Wear your favorite perfume.
13. Put some music on and dance away.
14. Prepare your favorite meal.
15. Go outside, lie on your back, and watch the sky.
16. Write down 10 things you’re grateful for.
17. Give yourself a manicure.
18. Treat yourself to your favorite dessert.
19. Buy yourself some flowers.
20. Do something for the first time. It can be something very simple, like trying out a new restaurant.
21. Have an intense workout session.
22. Do something that you’ve been putting off for a while.
23. Get up early, make yourself breakfast, and enjoy your morning tea in peace and quiet.
24. Throw yourself a little party. Buy a bottle of your favorite wine, grab some takeout and read through all the magazines you’ve been hoarding.
25. Slow down and be present.
26. Listen to music. Just close your eyes and listen to music.
27. Create a vision board for yourself.
28. Call someone you love.
29. Read a good book.
30. Take a nap.
32. Create positive, loving affirmations for yourself.
33. Organize your closet.
34. Plan a fun weekend for yourself and your partner/friends/family.
35. Binge-watch your favorite TV show on Netflix.
36. Try a new, healthy recipe.
37. Do something creative.
38. Have a cup of coffee or tea from your favorite coffee place.
39. Write a thank you note to someone. Just because.
40. Do something you love.
41. Sleep in on the weekend.
42. Spend some time in the sun.
43. Have a little girls’ night in.
44. Kick-start your day with some positive affirmations.
45. Have lunch with a friend.
46. Cuddle with your pet. Or with your favorite human.
47. Make a playlist of your favorite songs at the moment.
48. Go to a museum.
49. Watch a stand-up comedy show.
50. Write down a long list of things you love.
Excerpted from: https://www.thirteenthoughts.com/50-ways-to-practice-self-care