Here are 15 ways to start losing weight. There are some great weight loss tips in this list.
- Keep a food journal.
- Drink at least 6 cups of water a day.
- Eat more greens.
- Cook with fat free broth.
- Eat whole grains.
- Measure everything.
- Use skim milk.
- Take your time eating.
- Use smaller plates.
- Eat more seafood.
- Use meat only as a condiment.
- Eat more fiber.
- Eat more vegetarian meals.
- Eat healthy snacks.
Are you sick of diets and exercise programs that get you results slower than a herd of turtles crossing a busy intersection? Would you like to learn how to kick-start your weight loss so that you drop massive amounts of weight in the first few days, and keep on losing well past then?
When you’re ready to drop inches and see your scale go down, why go the slow and steady route when you can get results in no time flat?
Although experts will have you believe it’s impossible, it’s actually pretty easy to drop weight quickly if you know what to do, and how to do it.
In this ebook you’ll learn:
* What kinds of fasts are safe, and which ones are unhealthy so you should stay away from them
* How to calculate the amount of calories you need to not only lose weight but maintain your loss once you reach your weight loss goals
* What to do to end the cycle of cravings that can make your diet much harder than it has to be
* Which exercises will turn your body into a fat burning machine, all day and all night!
* How to use vitamins, herbs and supplements to help you lose fat at a quicker rate
* What to do to banish your bloating problems
* The steps to take to overcome emotional eating once and for all
* Tips and tricks on how to stay motivated from day one to the day your goal becomes reality!
* How to turn your sleeping, and even your breathing, into weight loss tools
* Whether there could be an underlying medical condition if you find it hard to lose weight and/or keep it off
So, if you’re ready to put your metabolism in high gear and drop weight like never before, this report is the answer you’ve been looking for.
Once you read it, you’ll know how to turn your body into a fat burning, tummy reducing, hunger alleviating machine!
A recent study showed that people with cluttered homes were 77 percent more likely to be overweight or obese. Why? Organizational pro Peter Walsh thinks it's because you can't make your healthiest choices in a disorganized environment. In Lose the Clutter, Lose the Weight, Walsh arms you with a simple 6-week plan to clear your home of excess stuff and your body of excess pounds. The guide includes a dietitian-approved eating plan, an exercise physiologist-developed exercise program, a room-by-room organizing guide, and quizzes to help you get to the root of your problems.
Additional testimonials from the volunteers who followed this plan and saw great results--from significant weight loss to calmer minds and more organized, happy, and efficient lives--make Lose the clutter, Lose the Weight the only book to help you clear the clutter and zap the pounds.